We are keen to re-open as soon as it is safe to do so and look forward to seeing everyone again. Our Staff are currently furloughed, but our Management Committee (who are all volunteers) are actively looking to ensure that when the right time comes, we are adequately equipped and reay to safely welcome everyone back, albeit differently – it looks like social distancing is here for a while yet.
When we are able to reopen then we will be offering a host of new activities for you to look forward to, thanks to funding from East Durham Rural Corridor AAP and Awards for 18 All.
The new weekly sessions will include:
- ‘An Afternoon Out’ – a weekly get together to enjoy yourselves with a mix of quizzes, sing-alongs and interesting and informative talks
- ‘‘Family Fun and Fitness’ – a fun activity session for all the family
- ‘Revolving Doors’ a men’s only get together
- Games for a Laugh’ a session to meet, have a catch up and have the opportunity to play various floor and board games
- A new Carpet Bowls Club Days and times and start dates are still to be finalised so please watch out on our website, facebook page and our Village Hall noticeboards for details