The interior of the village hall requires refurbishment and redesigning to enable us to deliver a first class service to the Coxhoe community. To this end, we have applied for funding and engaged an architect to draw up plans to bring the village hall into the 21st century. Some of the improvements we have identified are:
- A “green”, environmentally friendly building to reduce overheads.
- New heating system, insulation and sustainable energy.
- Access for all to the first floor.
- New kitchen.
- Accessible WC facilities.
- Renovation and redecoration.
- Soundproofing to rooms.
- Total revamp of electrical system.
- A welcoming entrance area.
- Broadband, Wi-fi and hearing loop systems.
- Flexible use of all rooms and maximisation of floor space.
We have engaged with Beaumont Brown Architects who have drawn up some potential floor plans.